Let’s start reviewing the smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro display characteristics. The smartphone display matrix is based on Super AMOLED technology and has a screen diagonal of 6.7 inches. We have a 4500 mAh battery that can be fully charged in 15 minutes, making it a dream battery for any user and not just for gamers although the device will definitely heat up when using this super charger. For this reason, the phone comes with a smart charging feature, which can slow down the charging speed to significantly reduce the temperature of the phone when it is hot. It has a Super AMOLED display measuring 6.67″ inches. The resolution is 1080 x 2400 and 395 ppi pixel density.
While it does have a year-old processor, the difference between the Snapdragon 888 and the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is so minute that it’s unlikely to matter. If you love gaming on the go, you owe it to yourself to check out the Black Shark Pro 4. It does fall into the same traps as other gaming phones, such as the battery is lacking, the camera is dull and hardware design is very much gamer-esque. The Red Magic 6S Pro is the closest contender to the Black Shark 4 Pro in the same price bracket. Getting your hands on one will set you back about $600 for the base 12GB/128GB model. You get a newer Snapdragon 888+ chip instead of Black Shark’s older SD 888 processor. It comes with an impressive 165Hz AMOLED display, a 5,000mAh battery, 65W fast charging, a 720Hz touch sampling rate, and one of the best cooling systems that I have ever seen.
- But in picking that, you’ll get 65W charging rather than the full 120W of the 4 Pro.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro have color options of Black, Dark Blue and Silver.
- It is an open standard that is maintained by a nonprofit organization.
- It’s so much better to shoot or aim down sights using the triggers compared to tapping the screen.
To ensure the above two worst cases do not happen, smartphones keep the temperature at a limit by throttling the processor, screen, and battery. The Black Shark 4 gaming phone will receive a 6.67-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, which will support a refresh rate of 144 Hz. The Black Shark 4 Pro is empowered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 platform.
- Smartphones can overheat while performing the following tasks as they are intense and resource-consuming.
- The even brightness distribution on the screen is good, but the color accuracy is rather mediocre.
- It is designed to increase speed, reduce latency, and improve flexibility of wireless services.
- Is your Bluetooth being disconnected when you turn stock ROMs on Bluetooth and connect with other devices?
- Before attempting to flash a firmware flash file, it’s recommended to back up any important data on the device, as the process may erase all of the data stored on it.
There is an insane 720Hz touch sampling rate, too, which Xiaomi claims is the industry’s best on a mobile. Hardcore gamers may want this supposed competitive advantage. Both models include a pressure-sensitive display, too, which should mean that the level of your taps will correspond to different in-game actions/movement. It is not difficult to see that the next generation of Black Shark gaming phone named Black Shark 4, will be the first gaming phone equipped with Snapdragon 888. Earlier, Black Shark officially announced that Black Shark will launch the first batch of new products equipped with Snapdragon 888 in the first quarter of 2021. They also stated that as the pioneer of Chinese gaming phones, Black Shark always pays attention to the performance of mobile phones and insists on using the flagship SOC for all products. Instead, the “killer” battery feature for the Black Shark 4 comes via charging.